It has been a busy busy week once again! We spend Memorial Weekend in Elgin with my parents and Pam came over and her and I got more scrapbook pages done. I just might have my wedding scrapbook done by our 6 month anniversary! Pam got the Cricut machine going and we did some different type of layouts and they turned out really well. I will try to take some pictures of the pages and post them sometime soon!
My Dad and Bill went to the Coca-Cola 600 in Charlotte, NC and had a good time. They enjoy going to the races together. They are going to Martinsville in October and taking Andrew with them. He has not been to a "BIG" race yet so this will be a first.
Bryanna had her final chorus concert this past week. She had a solo and sang a part from one of the "Hairspray" songs. Her chorus director is Mr. Cannone and he does a great job with the students. Here is a picture of Bryanna and a couple of the other girls with Mr. Cannone:
Our other exciting news is that Andrew's baseball team was undefeated for the regular season. They went 11-0 and it is the first time in 8 years that a Little League team has done that. Andrew got walked both times up at bat, made it to 2nd base the first time and made it all the way home the second time. The coach handed out their certificates and trophies after the game. I did get a couple of pictures but I have not downloaded them yet. He has practice every day this week and their tournament is on Thursday. So we will be at the baseball field most of the week.
This is the kids last week of school. Bryanna will leave for Orchestra Camp at Coastal Carolina University on Saturday and Andrew will start camp next Monday, June 9th.
Will try to post next Friday or Sunday and put in a link for pictures!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
You guys are so busy!!! Congrats to everyone on all of their achievements. You are way ahead of me on the wedding scrapbook - mine isn't done yet and our 3 year anniversary is coming up. OOPS! I hope you have a good week. : )
Post a Comment