Saturday, May 17, 2008

Very Relaxing Saturday!

Not sure what Bill is doing. Bryanna went to her friend's for a sleepover and Andrew is with his dad. Chewy is destroying a bone next to me. Who knew I would love this little bratty doggy so much? I would like to get a little girl pug, one of the black colored ones BUT we have no room. I have a million other things I need to be doing but here I sit! I have 3 more days with this class I am taking and then 2 more classes to go until GRADUATION! It has only taken me.....20 years! Work was terrible this week. I think Bill had a stressful week as well. I feel asleep on the couch at 10:00 last night, got up at 5:45 Am to take the dog out, went back to bed and did not wake up until 10:30 AM but I have felt pretty good today better than I have in a while. The bikers are here and it is quite a show when you ride around and see all of them. Well, I am glad I got this started as I have been wanting to for awhile just never had the time. Hopefully, I can keep up with it!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Hi Anne, This is Great!
Like the pics.
Now we'll know what you're doing all the time.
love ya,

Anonymous said...

Anne, The other piece that Bryanna played was titled, "Reily's Real" which she played very well and was able to hear with my new hearing aids.
Dad

Swt Susie said...

Hellllooooooooooooooo,

Is this a beautiful family or what? This is such a nice site and I look forward to your posts and lots of photos!!! Thank you so much for letting me take a look!!!

All My Best
SwtSusie!!!